Baby Abalone Ribs
Abalone: It is a traditional and precious ingredient in China. Its tender meat and rich umami taste are among the eight "sea treasures". It is known as the "seafood crown" and is an extremely precious seafood.
Materials: 8 fresh abalones, 1 kg ribs,
Accessories: 1 piece of ginger, 1 segment of green onion, 3 cloves of garlic, a little cinnamon, a little anise,
Seasoning: braised soy sauce, old soy sauce (for coloring), cooking wine, sugar, sesame oil. practice
1. Rinse the ribs.
2. The baby abalone can ask the store to remove the shells or gently remove the meat with a small knife, and use a toothbrush or a clean wire ball to clean the stained brush next to it.
3, on the surface of the abalone is like cutting squid flowers, cut a few horizontally, cut a few vertically, keep the abalone meat from being cut.
4. Pork ribs in a cold water pot, boil and drain the foam.
5. Ginger shreds and scallions cut into large pieces.
6, put a small amount of oil in the pan and heat, add green onions, ginger and whole cloves of garlic and stir-fry, then add pork ribs and continue to fry until the surface is slightly burnt.
7, add the abalone, pour in the right amount of cooking wine, braised soy sauce, fry sugar.
8. Pour boiled water without ribs, add 1 star anise and a little cinnamon.
9. Move into a pressure cooker and boil over low heat for 20 minutes.
10. Pour it back into the wok again.
11. At this time, you can add an appropriate amount of salt, sugar or old soda according to your personal taste, and pour a little sesame oil before leaving the pot.
Some people are reluctant to go to their green internal organs because the abalone is expensive. Abalone viscera is toxic and seasonal. It is related to the growth of seaweed. The toxic period is from February to May of each year. During this period, abalone viscera cannot be eaten. It contains toxic photosensitive pigments. When you see the sun after eating, poisoning may occur Symptoms, itchy skin, edema, ulcers, and allergic reactions are even greater. So it is recommended to go to its internal organs